22nd Annual Conference of Global Campus Community
HILLTOP ENCOUNTERS 2022
July – August 2022
Theme : THE EARTH SHALL BE FILLED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD
Special information for Western Hilltop Encounters 2022
1. Every participant must be registered online. There will be no registration on Camp, only confirmation of registration and allocation of hostels.
2. Print out your registration slip and bring to camp. That’s the slip that will admit you into the camp.
3a. Every Watchman participant (whether former or current watchman) must pay a registration fee of N2,000.
3b.Registration fees should be paid into Fidelity Bank 5700057142, VOLDM Lagos Campus, and the evidence of payment with name of payee sent to 08032367692
4. Non-Watchman invitees need not pay, but must be registered online.
5. Upon registration with N2,000, feeding and accommodation are complimentary (free).
6. The General Hostel is good, with good lavatories.
7a. There’s a limited number of special rooms, with toilet and bath, for a privileged few (senior friends, ministers, those who can afford it) at N5,000 per room per night. Each room has 4-5 beds. Friends can put money together to
secure one room.
7b. The special room can only be reserved for people who have registered and paid the N2,000 registration fee. That is to say that, every occupant of that room must have 1st paid N2,000 registration, before they collectively pay N5,000 per night for the special room.
7c. To reserve a special room, reach Bro Joshua 08135304912 Pls reach him before you pay.
7d. Note that ,with the exception of married couples, male and female will not be allowed to use one special room, even if they’re siblings.
8. There are also separate and serene Guest House rooms at N10,000/night. Reservation must be through HillTop officials.
9. Camp Rules
As required by The Apostolic Camp Officials:
a) No female in trousers or skimpy dress will be allowed into the camp.
b) No male in ‘short-knickers’ or sagged trousers will be allowed into the camp.
c) Females are required to wear head gears (scarf) at all times, while walking around in the camp or the Temple (Cathedral Building).
d) Participants, irrespective of Hostel type, must come with beddings. This is to preserve the newly acquired foams.
e) Participants are advised not to arrive the Camp gate on the expressway after 7:00pm. Their security may not be guaranteed.
10. Camp opens from Thursday morning.
11. All workers are required to arrive the camp at 9:00am on Thursday.
12. Further inquiries, call/chat 07037816642, 08135304912 08032367692,
For enquiries, call +234 806 835 1993